1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Mesa Powerhouse Jr. in a Roadready case, 1-12", 4-8", MD, PA, DC, VA, WVA.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Economy in the dump, price drop bump.

Now here is a rare bird, the Mesa Boogie Powerhouse Junior in its Road Ready case with casters. 1-12", 4-8" speakers provide a unique tone and a surprising amount of bass. The cab is larger than the average 4-10" which gives it a more powerful bass sound and a tight, focused response. The 12" has been replaced with a 400 watt Eminence and the 8's are stock Mesa which I believe were originally provided by Jensen. The cab is 8 ohm total load and is tight. Richer tone than Ampeg, less boomy and more focused than an Eden. It truely shines with a fretless, giving the singing highs and the midrange a voice no other cab or combination of cabs can do. The horn is bright and rich, not like the cheap ones used today. This one has a magnet as large as the horn and has a three way control switch on the rear of the cabinet. I am not looking to ship for all of the obvious reasons so this is a Mid-Atlantic deal and I am willing to work with you on a meeting. I am now asking $400.
    If you need it shipped let me know and i will see what I can do. Not promising anything as shipping will be a bear due to the size and weight.

Feel free to ask any and all questions.
    Here is a link to my Picasa album with pics of all the Mesa Boogie Powerhouse Jr. bass cab:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/109227691592705810106/CList?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyij-ODlc6RowE#

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Economy in the dump, price drop bump.
    $400 asking price

3. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    And she has sold locally!!!:hyper: