Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Mesa SUS-8 8 Space Shockmounted Rack Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Poon, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    FS: $250 + Shipping

This thing is top of the line. I used this when I was in "Shafter" my last band, and since then I haven't used it. It's 8 spaces. They are pretty damn expensive brand new because they have a patened shock mounting system, and overall it's awesome. This bad boy also comes with a pull out handles and wheels so you can tug it along. It made life a lot easier for the shows I played with it. Just selling it because I don't use it. I'm not on the road or anything, and even if I was I have a 16 spacer that I use.

Check out the info/specs on the mesa web-site

Condition is pretty good. I stenciled "Shafter" on there and there are two stencil'd Rocket Ships on there. The paint comes off pretty easily if you want it off.

2. notrt

notrt

Jun 29, 2004
    look for it.

RC

3. schmittuml

schmittuml Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
  4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM Back.

5. mike nyce

mike nyce

Oct 1, 2008
    Unionvale, NY
    Have you sold the 8 space Mesa yet?

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yeah, it was sold a long time ago. I have some other rack cases I'm thinking of selling if you're interested.