Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Mesa Walkabout amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by zenwithstanding, Jul 21, 2004.

1. In order to help fund a purchase of some new recording equipment (reference monitors) I am selling my Mesa Boogie Walkabout bass amp.
    It has been used only indoors at my rehearsal space and is in very good condition. It has some minor cosmetic damage on the top (I will post pictures when I get home from work tonight) from other rack gear that was placed on top of it, but other than that it is tip top.

I am asking $700 for the amp and I will cover the shipping charges to the US (other than Alaska and Hawaii).

If you are interested, please contact me via my email address, cvkondraske@yahoo.com. I'm not really looking to trade this except for maybe an Avalon U5 +cash.

My ebay user ID is cvkondraske and I have over 100 positive feedback on transactions.

Also, I have Boss ODB-3 Bass overdrive pedal in good condition that I will sell for $42 shipped.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Bump. Lowered asking price - $680 shipped. Pics included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]