1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mia Fender Hwy1 Jazz 2010 modded, maple neck!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JonKim, Jan 3, 2013.

1. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    I recently bought this bass back after I sold it to a fellow member a year ago! I love it but I just bought another bass and I don't like keeping more than 2 at a time.
    This bass started out as a 2010 fender highway one jazz. Newer model with badass bridge and that awesome nitro finish.
    The bass has a 1 piece maple warmoth neck with American standard schaller tuners, 70's style tv fender jazz logo. This neck plays like butter!
    The pickups have been upgraded to Aguilar single coil 60's pickups. And the bass has a black pearl pickguard! Ill post up pictures later. Bass has little wear but nothing big. Some shiny parts on the body where my arm would rest.

Priced to move! $525.00 shipped!!!

2. My bass for awhile. The Aguilar pickups are a great upgrade. I swapped a fretless neck out for the maple neck. It plays great. This is a steal at this price.

3. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks Alan! Looks like I will part this one out!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021