Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: MIA Jazz w/ dimarzio pups $650 neg.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by got2getbetter, Dec 5, 2002.

1. I'm downsizing yet again to make room for another purchase. This is 97 model MIA jazz w/ dimarzio model j pups. It has an aftermarket black pearloid pickguard and warmoth control plate. Overall this bass is in very good condition and sounds/plays great. It has a some surface scratching on the the back of the top horn, nothing major. If this bass looks familiar it's because I traded fellow tber pmkelly for it. I took/stole the picture from pmkelly's ad, it's in exactly the same condition as when I got it. I'll have access to a dig. camera in by tommorrow so let me know if anybody needs more pics. No trades please

[edit]I forgot to mention that it comes with an skb hsc.

Lowered price to $550 shipped

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    ohhhh man! I have missed that bass! I don't know why I got rid of it, probably because I thought it was expendable... my mistake! I may have to see what I can throw on ebay to get that... unless you might be interested in a p bass! :D

P@

3. man, if you would have caught me like a month ago I definitely would've traded it. I really missed the p thump, I was going to throw a gold pickguard and flats on it. right now though I need all the cash I can get

4. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    well, I don't know if I would turn loose of the MIA that I got from you, but I would've thought about sending a Steve Harris your way!

P@

5. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    While I am still thinking about it, (and before the thread gets too hijacked) I can vouch for the condition of the jazz bass... I put the pickups in and swapped the pickguard... if anyone is thinking about a jazz, this one is pretty nice! Plus, dealing with got2getbetter is pretty easy... We traded basses without a glitch!

P@

6. It's going to ebay very soon, please, anybody, help me avoid that. $550 shipped