1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: MIA Jazz w/ dimarzio pups $650 neg.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by got2getbetter, Dec 5, 2002.

1. I'm downsizing yet again to make room for another purchase. This is 97 model MIA jazz w/ dimarzio model j pups. It has an aftermarket black pearloid pickguard and warmoth control plate. Overall this bass is in very good condition and sounds/plays great. It has a some surface scratching on the the back of the top horn, nothing major. If this bass looks familiar it's because I traded fellow tber pmkelly for it. I took/stole the picture from pmkelly's ad, it's in exactly the same condition as when I got it. I'll have access to a dig. camera in by tommorrow so let me know if anybody needs more pics. No trades please

[edit]I forgot to mention that it comes with an skb hsc.

Lowered price to $550 shipped

2. pmkelly

pmkelly Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    ohhhh man! I have missed that bass! I don't know why I got rid of it, probably because I thought it was expendable... my mistake! I may have to see what I can throw on ebay to get that... unless you might be interested in a p bass! :D

P@

3. man, if you would have caught me like a month ago I definitely would've traded it. I really missed the p thump, I was going to throw a gold pickguard and flats on it. right now though I need all the cash I can get

4. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    well, I don't know if I would turn loose of the MIA that I got from you, but I would've thought about sending a Steve Harris your way!

P@

5. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    While I am still thinking about it, (and before the thread gets too hijacked) I can vouch for the condition of the jazz bass... I put the pickups in and swapped the pickguard... if anyone is thinking about a jazz, this one is pretty nice! Plus, dealing with got2getbetter is pretty easy... We traded basses without a glitch!

P@

6. It's going to ebay very soon, please, anybody, help me avoid that. $550 shipped