1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Microkorg

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kylej7, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylej7

kylej7

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Selling my Microkorg (not the xl). Its been used a bit, comes with the wall adapter and the gooseneck microphone for the vocoder. Works great, and its super fun, but I'm not a keyboard player and I find that I generally just end up making obnoxious noises for extended periods of time(My roommates don't like this instrument). Don't get me wrong, I love making obnoxious noises, more so than most, but I need the cash for a new bass amp. $250 shipped.

*Would consider trades only for an EHX Bass Micro Synthesizer plus cash

2. kylej7

kylej7

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    bump

3. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    I have to be honest. Im thoroughly upset I didnt buy this off you. I bought one a few days ago without looking on talkbass first. 250 bucks, and its missing a knob, doesnt have the mic, and has some wear on it. What a shame I cant return it.

Whoever is looking at this thread needs to buy this thing. This is a great deal, and it is honestly some of the most fun i ever had!

4. kylej7

kylej7

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Bump, and lower price $225 shipped.

5. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    PM'd.

6. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Got you another PM.

7. kylej7

kylej7

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Bump

8. kylej7

kylej7

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Only took a year and half, but this one is now sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.