1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Microtubes B3K, Empress Compressor, Rane DC-24

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by moorebass, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K.

One month old and in NEW condition. I absolutely love it - just a ton of useable tones. The ONLY reason I'm selling is that I just don't have use for a lot of dirt in my current playing situation. Comes with Darkglass box and beanie.

[DEL]$275 shipped firm.[/DEL]SOLD!

B3K.
    B3KBeanieBox2.

2. Empress Compressor

I am only selling this because I purchased a FEA Dual Band Compresor. This thing is extremely musical, doesn't squash your low end, and is one of the top rated compressors on the Compressor Review website (Compressor Reviews). I absolutely love the LED meters as you can display signal level, compression level, or both at the same time.

Also in new condition. Will ship in original box. [DEL]$210 shipped firm.[/DEL]SOLD!

EmpressCompressor.

3. Rane DC-24 Rackmount Compressor w\ power adaptor.

Also a top rated pick on the compressor review site. Dual band so you can split highs and lows and compress them differently. Very transparent and its a shame they don't make these anymore.

9/10 condition. Some light scratches on top, none on the face, all knobs and pots in perfect condition.

$125 shipped firm.

RaneDC-24.

2. Bump - lots of interest but everything is still here atm.

3. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    PM for ya on the darkglass

4. Was able to take better pics so the original post has been updated. All PMs have been replied to. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

5. bump

6. Empress Compressor is sold. DC-24 and B3K(amazingly) still available although I've had a ton of PMs. I apologize if I haven't responded yet - still trying to get to everybody.

7. B3K = sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.