1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Mighty Mite Hi Mass Bridge - Black - Spector Like

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Philthy, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    I'm selling an almost new Mighty Mite 4 string black Hi-Mass bass bridge (model # MM1204 - see www.mightymite.com for more details & specs). It's similar looking to those Spector bass bridges but the saddles are held on with srews and springs so it's easier to intonate like a standard bridge. The reason I say almost new is because I just bought it last week, tried to install it on my bass but it wasn't the correct bridge for my bass. I did, however, strip 2 of the screw heads but I replaced them with 2 new screws which I painted the heads black to match the screws that came with the bridge (see pic). I bought this bridge for $57 new and it's only a week old. So, my loss is your gain.

$30 plus shipping and it's yours. Shipping should only be about $3 to $5 tops.

If interested, email me at philfragale@optonline.net