1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Mighty Mite Jazz Neck & Early 90's MIK Squier Jazz Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cm3ohana, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cm3ohana

cm3ohana Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Here's a couple of jazz bass necks that were never used in my projects.

The first is an early 90's MIK Squier rosewood Jazz Neck. Not sure what type of tuners are on it and the back of the neck has a ding. Solid neck and seems straight but never installed on a body so not completely sure. Was going to use it on a relic/vintage PJ bass I was building but ended up using a different neck instead. [DEL]$85[/DEL] $75 shipped.

The second is a Mighty Mite maple jazz neck that I had used a long time ago and then scrapped the project. Unfortunately, it was early in my learning process and I broke two screws into the back of the headstock when installing the tuners. It is drilled for standard fender tuners. Oddly enough, I've never played on the neck even though I installed it. I never finished the project so never got to the point of installing strings. So, other than the two screws stuck in the back, this neck has never been adjusted or played. $60 shipped. SOLD

Here's some pics:

Both necks front and back:
    JazzNecks1.
    JazzNecks2.

Here's pics of the Squier:
    SquierJazzNeck1.
    SquierJazzNeck2.
    SquierJazzNeck3.

Mighty Mite pics:
    Headstock1.
    MMJazzNeck1.
    MMJazzNeck2.

2. Basso54

Basso54

Jul 22, 2003
    Dalhart, TX
    PM sent on the mighty mite.

3. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Responded to all PM's. Pending sale on Mighty Mite neck.

4. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Mighty Mite neck is sold. MIK Squier Neck still available.

5. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Weekend bump

6. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Reduced the price of the loaded E series MIK Squier Jazz Neck to $75 shipped or....taking offers....

7. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Thank you all for the responses to the Squier neck but after more consideration, I've decided to keep the neck since I found a great deal on a jazz body. So, I'll take the neck off the market. Thanks again everyone. This is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.