1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: MIJ Fender Jazz '75 RI (Natural/Maple)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tranceFusion, Sep 8, 2008.

1. SOLD!

FENDER JAPAN '75 Jazz Bass Reissue
    Made In Japan (MIJ) 1996-1997
    Serial # V + 6 digits

This is my baby. Natural colored w/ Maple fretboard, block inlays, and binding. Only selling because I am buying a house and I mainly play a 5 string right now.

All original parts, except for the nut, which was replaced with a Tusq (synthetic tusk) nut by a local luthier. The nut is more narrow than a standard jazz at 1 3/8". I have taken good care of the bass, and there are times over the past 11 years where I didn't play much, but it does have some minor dings and signs of use here and there. The frets are in good shape. The tuners work well but the metal isn't quite as smooth/slick as it once was.

I recently took it for a setup. It has DR Lo-Rider .45-.105 stainless steels on it right now. I'll also throw in a pack of nickel plated Lo-Riders that I put on but didn't like as much so I immediately took off. Gig bag is also included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Payment Sent.

3. sold!