1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ***Fs Mike Lull M4V Jazz Bass***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Str8outtaline, May 9, 2016.

1. Str8outtaline

Str8outtaline Inactive

Feb 23, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought this bass a few months ago. It is hands down the best sounding and playing Jazz bass I have ever owned. But I am now much more comfortable with P/J setup. I am listing the bass for the same $1600 Shipped. If you are looking for a Jazz bass you will not be disappointed with this bass!!!….

PRCIE DROP!!!….THIS WEEKEND FIRST $1550!!!…If not Evil Bay Monday!

Here is the past listing with more info….

SOLD - Mike Lull M4V jazz bass

Lull 1.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    JonKim likes this.
  2. Str8outtaline

Str8outtaline Inactive

Feb 23, 2016
    Pms answered….I am not looking to trade this bass….IF, IF only would be specific to 2 only…P/J "White" Spector or P/J Sadowsky ONLY!, thanks.
    I have had more than a handful of trade requests and non was those 2…This Jazz is only up cause I favor a P/J setting from my 2 most personal comfortable basses are Sadowsky or Spector…If you are into a Jazz type bass You Will Not Be Disappointed!!

3. Str8outtaline

Str8outtaline Inactive

Feb 23, 2016
    This Weekend only $1550!!!...If not closing Add Sunday and its going to EvilBay!

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021