Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Mike Lull MV4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Type-55, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2000
    This bass was built and owned by Tom Albert of Mike Lull Guitar Works. The woods were hand picked for tone and the neck and fret work are impeccible.It has an alder body, pau ferro board. It has passive Areo pick ups but because it is the MV version the rear route cavity and battery clip is ready for a preamp of your choice. Weight 8.25 lbs, color Ocean Turquoise with tort guard. Matching headstock and vintage tint on back of neck. There are no dings or dents on body. Pickguard has normal surface marks. It's an oustanding passive jazz bass. Comes with Reunion Blues gig bag. I have pics available for serious buyers. If you want to see what Lull basses look like please go to mikelull.com. The files I have are to large to post on talkbass.com

$1200.00

2. MingusBass

MingusBass Commercial User

Sep 27, 2004
    Fort Wayne,Indiana
    Sweetwater Sound-Sales
    I would love to see some pics

Andrew

3. dragonbass

dragonbass Commercial User

Feb 17, 2003
    N.Y.
    Owner/Builder of LoPrinzi Basses.........................................EX-Sadowsky Guitars Builder
    Ditto.....pics would be great.

4. Looper51

Looper51

Dec 22, 2004
    Bronx,New York
    can you please send me some pics? thanx,Lou......