1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mike Lull P4 with J spec neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by herrdruhl, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Re-listing this super nice Lull P4 as FS only, no trades! This is a player's instrument, light at 7.4lbs, super fast neck, perfect frets, sweet P tone from the Fralin pickup, 19mm bridge spacing, 1.5 inch bone nut, Hipshot hardware. Alder body and nice dark rosewood board. Dunlop straplocks, G&G blonde tolex HS case. Bass is very well balanced and plays smooth and fast. No issues, I'd say a 9.5/10 overall, close to mint! What else can I say? The ONLY reason I'm selling is I am paring down to two basses, keeping my Lull M4V and a Pedulla I just scored. So, this means you could have one of the best basses available for a mere $1700 shipped, to Con. USA only please. PM me with questions.

Attached Files:

2. RedMoses

RedMoses

Jul 4, 2012
    NYC
    Ow man, So light! If i dint just buy a 7.6lb Thumb Bass a month ago...

GLWS

3. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Put this in the "big mistake selling this bass" category bump.

I've got a P4 with the same woods. Absolutely amazing sound. This bass will get "the tone" when no other bass will.

Good luck with the sale.

4. herrdruhl

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Thanks, and bump.

5. herrdruhl

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.