1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mike Lull Thunderbird pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by poppinsmac, Feb 25, 2013.

1. poppinsmac

poppinsmac

Aug 10, 2007
    I've really been enjoying this pickup, but I think it's time for a change up.

Looking to get 210 out of it, I think that's fair but in all honesty I never see these pop up anywhere so I don't know what the market on them is.

EDIT:

I had thought this pickup was pretty minty until I took it out of my bass and remembered something I had forgotten.
    When I had ordered this pickup it must have been bumped around in shipping and the wires that come out of the pickup and are glued to the back of the pickup had come unglued, causing the wires to snap. I sent it back to Mike Lull and they repaired it and shipped it back. Since then it has given me no grief at all and it was done by them so it's all legit but I don't want any surprised people. I've updated this post and the next with photos.
    There are also some light-wear scratches on the front - nothing that will be seen if you're not right up close to it and nothing that would photograph too well.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      35.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      26.8 KB
      Views:
  2. poppinsmac

poppinsmac

Aug 10, 2007
    Bump

Attached Files:

• 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      44.4 KB
      Views:
  3. cornfarmer

cornfarmer jam econo

May 14, 2002
    pm incoming

4. poppinsmac

poppinsmac

Aug 10, 2007
    A couple people have asked and I didn't specify in the post:

Sorry to say, I'm not interested in trades. I'm selling this to fund a new purchase, so I'm just looking to sell.

5. poppinsmac

poppinsmac

Aug 10, 2007
    Sold!