SOLD FS: MIM Fender Jazz body, Precision neck, Coffin Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eric!, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    So, here's the deal. I traded my 5-string for this, it saw some use, but I upgraded to a G&L L2000, so this has been sitting in its case under my bed for a while now.

It's a 2006 1-5/8" Precision rosewood neck (I believe) and a 1990-something black jazz body (the stamp is a bit rubbed, in the neck pocket).

I was also stupid, I thought I could sand the finish off the body. The back is a lighter gray from it, not consistently. Also, when I was handling the body, I dropped it on the basement floor and it took some damage. Not a LOT, but the one ding isn't small. There're some other nicks on the body from handling it, but I'll clean it up best I can.

Everything else works great! When I used to play back at the church, the sound guy said it was the best bass he's heard through the sound system, so take that FWIW. Everything else works great on here. I got it set-up kinda high in the upper frets (I don't like buzz ever), but it's not too dramatic.

Comes in a coffin case. There's a lil bit of mojo on the wider end of the case, where I think the bass being a little too big rip the tolex a little.

ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg

$280 shipped to your door in the CONUS. International's extra, on your dime

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Pictures up! Labor day special, only $280 to get this authentic Fender to your door safely!

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    I played it again today...I like it too much. Keeping it.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.