1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mint EBMM 30th Anniversary Stingray

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JGR, Sep 12, 2008.

1. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    For sale is my mint EBMM 30th Anniversary Stingray. I bought it from a local store not long after they got it in so it didn't get all the abuse that a lot of them see at your local GC. Never gigged and very little playing time - I just looked it over and it's dead mint as far as I can tell. The mahogany body really warms up the tone and tames a bit of the top end harshness you may encounter on the normal Stingrays. Has beautiful transparent red finish, birdseye maple neck, and a sweet looking commerative hard shell case. Brand new DR Nickel Low Riders. 9.9 lbs on the bathroom scale.

$1199 shipped to the lower 48, Paypal only.

Thanks

JR

DSC01236.
    DSC01230.
    DSC01232.
    DSC01231.
    DSC01233.
    DSC01234.

2. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Now you just need my 2001RB to go with it! It's the ultimate amp for a Ray!

The stock PG is black (which I still have). This is a genuine EBMM one that I had my local shop order for me when I purchased the bass from them.

JR

3. 5bassman

5bassman

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Trades?

4. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    I need to thin the collection - the only thing I am looking for at the moment is an ESP Vintage 4 in either black or white.

5. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    PM sent.

6. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    PM sent with cash and trade offer! :hyper:

7. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    SOLD! :)