1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: MINT LAKLAND JO BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kevbassman, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOR SALE: LAKLAND SKYLINE JOE OSBORN BASS w/ Fralin PU's

SOLD TO ALLEXCOSTA!
    Enjoy the bass Alex!
    PAYPAL ACCEPTED

I need to thin the herd alittle bit. Up for sale is a great JO bass, Lindy Fralin pick-ups & concentric EQ which will get unbelievable tone. The concentric EQ is a Lakland upgrade, just like the J basses of the 60's. I've owned several other JO basses in the past couple of years, IMHO this bass with the the C-EQ simply is head & shoulders above the rest.

This bass is the TONE MASTER! :bassist::bassist:.

Please no trade offers! This is for sale only.

Please contact me with any questions. More tech info would be available on Lakland's web site: www.lakland.com
    I believe that Lakland is only offering their exclusive pick-ups now, and discontinued using the AERO's in the DJ bass, & the Fralin's in the JO basses. I sure another fellow TB can confirm that.

2. Even more pictures!

3. More pic's!

4. :D

5. :bassist:

6. PLEASE NOTE: There are no flaws with this bass. I would rate it a 9.6 out of 10. Some photos are showing smudges from my big paws.

Please feel free to refer to my TB feedback & my eBay feedback. eBay user name is: kevbassman136

Thanks for looking!
    Have a great BASS DAY!

7. What a killing instrument.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.