1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Mint Peavey B-Quad-4 Trans Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Roy Smith, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Roy Smith

Roy Smith

Dec 7, 2008
    York, PA
    Hello Fellow Low Enders
    This is a mint condition Peavey B-Quad 4 Fretted bass in its original case. The B-Quad 4 was designed by Brian Bromberg and it has a lot of advanced features that belie the "Oh, it's a crappy Peavey Bass" attitude some people have.

The bass has a Modulus graphite neck, which never moves, ever.

It has a typical two pickup 18v active preamp setup, but it also has built-in piezo pickups on each string's bridge that go into an onboard stereo mixer. You can pan the strings left to right, or send two strings to a separate EQ or processing loop - the possibilites are endless.

This bass has no dings, no problems at all. Possibly a little static on the pots from age, but it's just like buying a new one.

Here's a review of the B-Quad in case you aren't aware of them.

http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=1988&type=bass

NOTE: in the photo of the back of the bass, it looks like there's a giant scratch on the plastic electronics cover. In fact, the cover still has its sticky protective plastic on it, and that mark is just on the sticky cover.

I'm selling it for $1000+shipping/insurance. Let me know if you would like more photos or have questions. I've got over 300 positive feedbacks on eBay, and a few references coming here on TB from sales made this week. I accept M.O. or Paypal.

schpipte046.
    schpipte043.
    schpipte044.
    schpipte045.
    schpipte047.
    schpipte048.
    schpipte050.
    schpipte049.
    schpipte040.

2. Rich L

Rich L

May 17, 2006
    Ft Myers, FL
    WOW! What a beauty...and cheap to boot!:D

3. Roy Smith

Roy Smith

Dec 7, 2008
    York, PA
    <Sold>

4. WOW!! I'm kinda glad I didn't spot this sooner :D

5. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Beautiful bass, love translucent finishes.

6. JPaulGeddy

JPaulGeddy Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Bump for the perfect bass. If not for a bad tax bill, I might be getting m'self in trouble here.