FS: MINT Warwick Streamer Stage 2/Hardshell Warwick Case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tommixx, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Ever since I started using my Sadowsky I don't really play some of my other ladies as much anymore and this is way too nice a bass not to get played!!!...therefore, I have decided to thin the flock and offer for sale a 2001 Warwick 4 string Streamer Stage 2:

She has the following:

Beautiful, Flawless, New Condition Afzelia Body
    JJ MEC Pickups with 3-Band MEC Preamp (MEC logo is still like new)
    5 piece Ovangkol/Afzelia neck/Wenge Fretboard
    Bell Frets
    Comes with just Like Brand New Original Warwick Hard Shell Case (Have been using INCASE dub Bag to carry her (don't think the Hardshell has even been out of the house), 1 tin of wax, and tools. I will string her with a BRAND new set of Sadowsky Strings when she is paid for and I send her out the door!!!

It's probably the Sweetest Warwick I have ever layed my hands on and that is primarily why I am selling her!! I have played many Warwicks over the years and have or have owned a Thumb 4 and 5 NT - Streamer Stage 1 Custom - Streamer Stage 2 4 (this one) and a Streamer Stage 2 5

This bass is Definitely a Warwick but is very Flexible...I have played her on all kinds of gigs and used her on Major Label Releases over the years. She Plays great and sounds & records fantastic.

Musicians Friend has it listed as 3,799.00 USD List Price and 3,039.00 Sale Price - I bought it brand new as a special order in June of 2001 and paid a little over 2,500.00 for everything included here!!! Here is your chance to get one for LESS than half what you would pay for a new one now that the prices have gone up....and this one is flawless!!!!!!!!

This bass will easily pass for brand new. $1500 FIRM
    I will pay Insurance with Buyer to pay Shipping to US only.

Money Order accepted
    No Paypal
    I will email Pics upon request because the files are huge!!

Peace and Chicken Grease,

2. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Interest, yes, money, no....

3. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Trade your bass you will?
  4. Gone to Good Home...