FS - MM Precision Body, Gotoh 201, PG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by scolba, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    Hi Guys,

Got a Mighty Mite precision body for sale here. Its basically new. I got it about 2 months ago. It came w\ no holes for pg or bridge, but I was able to do those. There are 2 things to note on this body. 1. The neck holes and the pre-existing holes on a MIM neck weren't quite perfect. It leaves about a 1/4" gap at the base. Redrilling the neck would be my next step if i were keeping it. 2. The pg doesn't line up quite right, but its not terrible. Redrilling and adjusting wouldn't be bad. Its a very attractive flamed maple top, and sunburst finish. Kind of the standard burst/tort, with a twist. :) pics below, of course...There is a weird artifact shown on the back, i think that was just a flash thing. There are some barely visible "scuffs" on it, but can only be seen under the right light. Still looks minty in my eyes.

Also have a Gotoh 201 bridge in great shape. A little dust on it, but otherwise great.

Then finally there is an all parts tort pg. Its been trimmed by the previous owner for neck.

Please note, the controls, knobs and pickups are not included. I will include the strap buttons w\ the body though.

My first choice would be to sell all the parts to one person. Lets say $140 shipped for the body, bridge, and pg. Separately as followed:

Body - $115 shipped - SOLD!
    Bridge - $25 shipped - SOLD!
    PG - $15 shipped - SOLD!

Paypal, and no trades please, as I am drooling myself stupid over another body here on TB. :)

Attached Files:

2. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    Bridge and gap, for illustration purposes.

Attached Files:

3. macribas

macribas Gold Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Cedar Park, TX
    I'll take the bridge. PMing you now for PayPal address.

4. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    All sold! I love this place! Thanks guys!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.