1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Modded and worn Marcus Miller 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by willyrep, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Hey ya'll, the times they are a changing and I just don't play this bass as much as I used to. This bass has toured the U.S., played a 3 day Jazz festival in India and pretty much been played at every club, bar and festival in the great city of New Orleans. I am asking $800 shipped(well packed but sorry no case), Continental USA only and Paypal preferred. All the mods, disclaimers, bumps and bruises, good bad and ugly are detailed in the previous trade thread-PLEASE read over this thread and pics, I am not interested in re-answering questions that could be answered just by looking at the thread. Thanks for looking and wish us luck with this BP Oil leak:scowl:! Cheers!
    previous thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641242&highlight=marcus+miller

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Wow Willy, thats suhweet! I think you should keep it.. too much history in that bass. Look at all the cats that lost their instruments in Nashville without having a choice, you do! I say keep it. ;)

Good luck anyways!

3. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Thanks J.! Believe me, I would keep it if I could. Instruments always stick with me for a little time; this is one my exceptions. My tastes do change though and I also need some monetary cushioning for an upcoming trip. Summertime tends to be slow here in New Orleans as far as gigs go.

4. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bump

5. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Price drop, $750 shipped.

6. Could you post the approximate weight of the bass?
    Thanks!

7. takeout

takeout Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Kansas City area
    If anyone viewing this thread is looking for an American Standard P bass, I'd love to work a 3-way deal. I've been bugging willyrep to sell this for a month; I'd love to hook him up.

8. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Another free bump. My opinion hasnt changed, I think you should keep it. ;)

9. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bump. I can do 700 shipped bumped. ConUS and paypal....

10. takeout

takeout Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Kansas City area
    Pee, Emmed.

11. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    On hold pending payment.

12. willyrep

willyrep