1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS moded out 2007 Olympic white Fender highway one jazz bass jazz b

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nicolay3535, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    What I have here is a 2007 highway one fender jazz made in the USA. This bass plays like a dream. It's been moded with an audere jz3 pre, sadowsky humcancelling pups, tortoise pick guard, hipshot detuner and a functional but worn HSC. The bass has a few mojo marks where your right arm would sit and also on top of the bridge pup where I rest my finger. I am the second owner of this bass and I love it, but I'm a maple fretboard guy. I'm asking $700 obo plus shipping which is thirty dollars. The bass sales new for $800, the audere pre is 170, the sadowsky pups are $130 and the hipshot detuner is about $70. That well over $300 in upgrades. I can also ship with fender strap and original grease bucket control plate. I'll post pics tomorrow, but I can also email the pics to you as well. I might be interested in trading but only for ash on maple board fender jazz, I'm willing to add cash for the right bass. SOLD

2. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    Oh I forgot to mention this bass also has a badass II bridge too.

3. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    Bump

4. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    Price drop $650 with shipping!

5. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    One last go or I'm keeping it $600 shipped in a hsc. Audere pre sadowsky pups and hipshot d tuner in a American fender, that's a deal. Pm me for pics.

6. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

PM sent.
    The line forms here :cool:

7. Its mine!
    Thanks!!
    :bassist:

8. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    SOLD to MusicDad, enjoy it!

9. tkcthulu

tkcthulu