1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS : Modulus Flea 4 with Lane Poor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bsullivan, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsullivan

bsullivan

Dec 13, 2005
    Lansing, MI
    For Sale is a 97 Flea 4 with Silver Flake finish. I am the original owner and the bass is in excellent condition (one small blem on the headstock that can hardly be felt much less seen - see pics below).

It has the original Lane Poor Pickup and Bartolini NTBT two band preamp.

Serial Number is 970044. It has the matching headstock (which has now become a $200.00 option).

It comes with an SKB hardshell case and has just been restrung (Ernie Ball Slinky's).

I'm a terrible slap player and even I can pull off great slap tones with this bass. basstasters.com has clips if you haven't heard one before.

The bass is capable of more fingerstyle tones than is represented on the basstasters site. I have clips of a rock project that I recorded with the bass a few years ago. This bass is not a "one trick pony". It filled out the bottom end of a guitar driven band very well. If there is interest I'll post some clips.

I am asking $1300.00 shipped in the CONUS. I'll consider outside the CONUS but buyer will be responsible for shipping fees.

I can accept paypal (buyer pays fees).

Not really interested in trades at this time.

PM me if you have questions or would like more pics.

Attached Files:

2. bsullivan

bsullivan

Dec 13, 2005
    Lansing, MI
    SOLD - Pending Payment.

3. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    guess im back in the flea bass business.... :hyper: :bassist: :hyper:
    thanx bill!!

4. bsullivan

bsullivan

Dec 13, 2005
    Lansing, MI
    SOLD Thanks to Mark. This went fast maybe I should squeezed him for more cash. ;) Just kiddin man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.