1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Modulus/Gotoh GB7 Style Tuners Gold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by nervous, Jan 22, 2012.

1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    I am re-listing these to clear up any conflicting info from my last post because of what I have learned since.

Here is a fully functioning set of 5 (3L + 2R) Modulus branded Gotoh GB7 style tuners. Removed from a 2000 Modulus Q5. They do show signs of use and have the normal, minor pitting, wear and mild discoloration often associated with gold hardware. Modulus tells me that they use Gotoh GB7 tuners but all Modulus seem to utilize the GB350 key style. 9/16" hole. Whatever they are they are the stock Modulus tuner. These are a bit difficult to find so here's your opportunity to pick up a decent used set cheap.

Both the GB7 and the Res-O-Lite 350 are sized the same. The Res-O-Lite tuners are 1.4 oz ea though. The postal scale weight on these is approx 2.3 oz each.

$50.00 Paypalled and Shipped CONUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Up

3. nervous