1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Modulus Quantum 4 Lined Fretless w OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rogerbmiller, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I really hate to do this but I am selling my old school Modulus Quantum 4 string fretless. I don't know much about these but would date this to the early 90s.

This bass is a true beauty. The neck is as straight as an arrow and this is the lightest, most well-balance bass I have ever owned, especially for a 35 inch scale axe.

Sadly for me, it is just not getting the play time it so rightly deserves, but the few times I took it out it more than gave me the goods.

There are a bunch of pictures below. As you can see, the bass has a beautiful flamed maple body. Pickups are 2 EMG soap bars with 2 band active preamp. The neck is immaculate and the string spacing is nice and wide. The body does have a couple of nicks and scratches as pictured but the couple of more noticeable ones are on the back side, out of sight from your audience. Overall a real good looker and an even better player.

The bass is fitted with dual design strap lock buttons, and the "male" strap locks are included.

I am asking $SOLD shipped conus OBO. I will consider international sales on an individual basis, but first PM me please, as we will need to determine feasibility of shipping and what the extra shipping costs will be.

I am not terribly interested in trades with one exception-if you have a fretless Modulus Quantum sweet spot 4 string, unlined, then I have to have it!

Otherwise, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks and enjoy the pics below.

RBM

IMG_11900.
    IMG_11910.
    IMG_1192.
    IMG_1193.
    IMG_1194.
    IMG_1195.
    IMG_1196.
    IMG_1197.
    IMG_1198.
    IMG_1199.
    IMG_1200.
    IMG_1201.
    IMG_1202.
    IMG_1203.
    IMG_1204.
    IMG_1205.
    IMG_1206.
    IMG_1207.

2. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon. Supporting Member

Looks like a 1990 to me. Nice bass!

3. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    TGIF bump.

I am pretty motivated folks so if you are interested, PM a best offer. Worst I can say is no.

No trades for now.

Thanks.

4. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Sale pending.

5. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    SOLD.