1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Monkey Dream Boards Clear pedalboard with LED's and roadcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JoshB, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I've had this pedalboard for about a year, but recently upgraded to a larger board, so this one has been sitting in the closet, and it's too damn cool to just not be used!!

I got this from the dude over at Monkey Dream Boards and then bought the case after from Hybrid cases in NY. This is a nice combo, and has always been great for me. The board has some sticky residue from velcro, but nothing a little goo gone can take care of for you. Board is 28x17x4 inches.

I'm asking less than the board goes for new for the whole thing! $275 for it all, and I'll give you some velcro if you need it, just ask!

Pictures...

DSC_0144.

DSC_0148.

And one of the board loaded up...

201_0749.

2. Thats really cool. I'm tempted as this would match my Dan Armstrong Plexibass.

3. JoshB

sale pending!

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Do you velcro then? Or...

5. JoshB

Yeah, I just use regular old velcro for pedal attachment. You can use screws if you have a more permanent set up, but someone like you most likely shouldn't... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.