Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Monster Cable Studio 1000 speaker cables

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rockstarbassist, Aug 15, 2004.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    I'm selling both of my like-new Monster Studio 1000 speaker cables. I bought them about a year ago, and have used them somewhat sparingly. I believe they're either 3' or 4', and are in great condition. And because they're Monster, if anything ever happens all you do is take the cable to an authorized dealer and they give you a new one; no questions asked.

Only reason I'm selling is because I have to get a custom Speakon-1/4" cable made for my new rig.

Oh, and yeah, both of these cables are 1/4" to 1/4". I'll take $50 shipped.

PM/email for any questions.

WILL sell separately, $25 shipped each.

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Bump... $45 shipped?? These are the top of the line Monster 1/4" -> 1/4" speaker cables. Good stuff!

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Just realized I'll need one of 'em!!!

I still have the other for sale, asking $20 shipped.

4. Can these be used as speaker cables? If so, I'm intrested.

I already use Monster Bass cables. But am currently using an off brand speaker cable.

-Chris

5. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    These are the Studio Pro 1000 speaker cables, so yeah, they're able to be used for that. :)

6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Buyer backed out.

Still have the one for sale, $20 shipped. The new version (black with white accents) Monster Studio Pro 1000 speaker cable, 4ft.

Email/PM me.