1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Monster Cables.. patch and speaker!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by derelicte, Sep 8, 2008.

1. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    Update: Just a new-in-box Patch cable left, priced to move at $18 shipped conus!!

Hey guys, so I have 2 more cables for y'all:
    :D
    one is a gently used Monster 3ft speaker cable, it is the Performer 500 exactly as shown in the link. Anyone who has bought something from me knows how well I take care of my gear. This cable was ALWAYS kept in bag and wound properly. The condition is very good. New, this cable goes for 25, but i'll sell for 18 SHIPPED CONUS. *SOLD!* thx
    ;)

Next, i sold a bunch of these before but I came across an Monster 8" Patch cable: (angled-angled 1/4 in.) new, these are 25, but i'll sell for 18 SHIPPED CONUS. Btw, i forgot to mention, this cable is NEW and UNOPENED in BOX!!
    :hyper:

Please feel free to PM me with questions you may have.
    :bassist::bassist:
    I Only accept paypal and FOR SALE Only

Thanks~!

2. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I'll take the monster cable, just let me know what your paypal is and I'll send the cash.

3. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    which cable?? they're both monster..

4. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Sorry, I mean to write I'll take the speaker cable but my brain got tripped up somewhere along the way. Sent you the $18 for the speaker cable.

5. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    got it thx! will mail out first thing tomorrow morning!

6. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    bumpercars?

7. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    bump?

8. derelicte

derelicte