1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Moogerfooger MF-101 Lowpass Filter (New baby sale!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Madcity Fats, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Hi, Folks --

Up for consideration is a Moogerfooger Lowpass filter. I'm asking $220 Shipped (CONUS) for it. Unit will ship in original box w/ manual and AC adapter.

Not really looking for trades at the moment (as the title implies, I need diaper money).

If you clicked on this ad, you probably know what it is. If not, you can find all the info here:

http://www.moogmusic.com/moogerfooger/?section=product&product_id=62

This unit is in perfect working order. There are a few very minor marks in the faceplate around the foot switch and one slight scuff in the wood just to the right of the "Moog" logo.

13ymplw.

Sorry about the photo quality. I'm reduced to using an old digital camera because my nice one took a dive on me ... oh, and I'm a lousy photographer.

2. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Free bump for a wicked good deal on a great sounding pedal.

3. Oh no... Really, really, really oh no... I really want this... Please, somebody buy it before I do!

Brian

4. +1

5. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Sold, pending payment.

Thanks for the bumps, y'all ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.