1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Moogerfoogers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigchiefbc, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To finance a purchase I just couldn't turn down, I need to generate some cash. So, no trades on this one. Both pedals are in very good condition with no issues whatsoever. Prices are shipped Con 48 USA, elsewhere pays actual shipping minus 10 dollars.

Moog MF-101 Low Pass Filter - The fattest analog LPF on the planet. You want dub, here ya go. You want slurpy envelope filter, here it is. You want super-wide sweeps with an expression pedal, this is your guy. SOLD

Moog MF-105B Bass MURF - Sequenced step-filter. 24 different patterns, the lowest bank is a shelving filter. You can plug in any momentary pedal for tap tempo (The sustain pedal for my Yamaha keyboard worked just fine). Techno/Electronica awesomeness. SOLD

moogers.

2. Friday night bump!

3. boomchaka

boomchaka

Aug 17, 2009
    Santa Cruz. CA
    PM'd yaz

4. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    pm your way

5. PM's replied to. A couple in line for the LPF, but still taking offers on the Bass Murf.

6. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    I'm sure everyone knows all about the Lowpass Filter, but the the Bass Murf is quite versatile, and not limited to the signature bouncy sounds heard in most clips; it is also capable of phaser-like tones, use as a fixed-filter bank when the Animation is turned off. tremolo-style tones heard in the EBS TremoLo's 'lowpass' mode, etc, and these 'effects' can all be tap tempo'd, as described in the OP.

Bump for good pedals/price/seller :cool:

7. grazi, FTP.

8. LPF is sold!! Come and get the Bass Murf!

9. I'd love to get the Bass Murf but can't afford it :(

Also in Australia...

10. Price Drop on the Bass Murf!!

11. boomchaka

boomchaka

Aug 17, 2009
    Santa Cruz. CA
    gah! you're killin me. don't make me buy both of these! :)
    actually I think I'm going to scrape my pennies together and
    get the midi murf. excited to get the LPF!

12. Bumpy

13. One more price drop before eBay

14. strawman

strawman

Oct 1, 2009
    The Land of Oz
    PM'd!

15. PM replied to.

16. strawman

strawman

Oct 1, 2009
    The Land of Oz
    Payment sent.

17. Bass Murf sold, closing thread. Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.