1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Morley ABY Channel Switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    I have a MINT Morley A/B Switch that I never use. Thinning the Herd of pedals not getting used. You can use these for 2 inputs or 2 outputs. These go of $55.99 New. I put stock pics up but my pedal is mint. I'll get pics up tonight if not sold by then.

I'll take $32 Shipped to Lower 48/USA Only

From the website:
    This rugged footswitch lets you choose between 2 inputs or 2 outputs. It can also mix 2 mono inputs or split an input to 2 outputs at once. LED indicators.

2. mtshaw315

mtshaw315

Mar 29, 2010
    Cleveland
    PM sent

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    PM retuned, thx

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    friday bump

5. Mesa XI

Mesa XI

Feb 25, 2009
    do you know if this pedal can do a switch between outputs? For example...

I play in a duo, and I need my drummer to be able to hear when I loop a riff. I put a mini amp behind him as a monitor, but since the loop and my direct out are going through the same output I'm drowning the loop out a bit. I'd like to have 2 amps so I can switch to the secondary output for the loop, and back to the main for when I'm soloing so there's no clash in output.

I don't know if that makes sense

6. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
  7. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    saturday bump!

8. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    still available... bump!

9. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    SOLD! Thx Ethan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.