1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS(mostly) / FT: Roscoe SKB 3005 Signature w/Buckeye top AND back!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dcr, Jul 20, 2012.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Okay guys, I'm gonna put this one up because a "dream bass" has come up. Not really interested in trades, but I might for the right one, so feel free to ask.

Link to pix (it's on the far right): http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f153/nbd-w-new-family-pix-763945/

Deets:

SKB3005 Siggie: Buckeye Burl top AND back! Swamp Ash body, LG style slanted pickups, custom Nordie DC5 pickups with coil tap, Bartolini 3-band preamp, Wenge Wedge neck, Wenge fingerboard, Abalone 12th fret inlay, Abalone headstock & R, Diamondwood nut, Black hardware. About 9 pounds.

Asking $2875 OBO no-fee payment shipped CONUS. Will ship international, so feel free to contact me

Linky, linky! http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/580062353QQmZrR

And more! http://community.webshots.com/album/583143050IuwmJF

dcr

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Pix added!

dcr

Attached Files:

3. One Bass Short

One Bass Short Seeking to better my collection Gold Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Oh here we go again...

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

So true! :D:D:D

But since the last time I had it listed, my truck burned to the ground:eek:. Also, my arthritiis has flared up in my thumbs:bawl: and I'm starting to have issues with my 35" scale basses (my Roscoes). There's a nice bass out there that I want with narrow spacing and 34", so I think I'll raise funds to pick it up. The others are going to help cover the costs of new vehicles:rollno:.

dcr

5. One Bass Short

One Bass Short Seeking to better my collection Gold Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Wow, sorry to hear about all that. I bought a Century Sig while I was waiting or this would be mine.

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

List on this one is over $6500! Get a like-new bass for less-than-half-price!

dcr

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Okay, I've sold or traded off my other three Roscoes, and I'll press on with moving this one along as well.

No prefernce over sale or trade. But for trades, I'm looking for 5-strings only with less than 35-inch scale. Trades can go one of two ways:

• Trade for ultra clean mid-level basses that yield me around $1000 cash (or more). Metros, Nordys, Lulls, Pedullas, F-Bass, etc
    • Trades +/- cash as required for higher-end basses such as Sado NYC, Jerzy Drozd, Ken Lawrence, etc.
    Of course, these are only recommendations -- I'll consider many, many different brands and styles of basses.

dcr