1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS:MOTU ULTRALITE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by thehurlatron, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motu Ultralite firewire recording interface for sale.

Works with MAC or Windows.
    Mint condition. Original box and manuals and software. Has been updated to most recent firmware version.

A great little unit, but I find myself needing more inputs, so off it goes to fund other things.:D

Tons of I/O options

$400 shipped to Cont. US. (PRICE DROP)

2. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    PM sent

3. Price drop!

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Someone should seriously jump on this. The UltraLite is a TERRIFIC way to go if you want to record on the go with a laptop. I take mine to friends' houses all the time to record some jams or have even taken it to do a few field recordings. Never had any hiccups from mine, TONS of I/O options for the size, and the preamps in it are actually pretty darn good.

5. Does this come with the software? Also, can you adjust clipping, etc with the software? I have a MacBook and looking for something to record live shows with. Just recording a power trio and maybe up to a 5 piece band with drum overheads.

6. It comes with MOTU's audiodesk software for Mac. I've never used it, so I can't comment on it's performance, but for simple live recording, I'm sure it will do okay.

The ultralite has 2 preamps built in. and 6 TRS inputs for more channels. YOu can adjust the gain (to avoid clipping) on the unit and in software.

Are you thinking of just using the LEFT/RIGHT outputs of the board for recording, or recording each instrument and vocal separatly?

On another note.....

Like I said, I've never used the included software for recording/mixing, BUT if you are getting or have a macbook, USE GARAGEBAND software. (included on your mac)
    It is easy to use, and makes great sounding recordings.

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

7. I am sure that I would be recording out of L/R out of the board as well as mic'ing things up...and maybe even matrixing some recordings too.

Any interest in any trades?

8. ZombiCrow

ZombiCrow

Jun 15, 2006
    Davenport, IA
    PM'd

9. Still Available! PRICE DROP!! $400 Shipped to US!

10. Make a REASONABLE OFFER. :help:

11. Hello one question for you, Is it a Mk2 or Mk3?
    Thanks,
    Dirk

12. MK2
    I bought this new about 1.5 years ago from sweetwater. But it has all the latest firmware updates installed.

13. SOLD

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.