1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: MTD 635-24

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ptidwell, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    MTD 635-24 Tulipwood/Spalted Maple/wenge/wenge it is in emaculant condition. $2800 including shipping CONUS only.
    I am selling this one to get another with a different wood combination. This one as all of Mikes basses, has a great tone and feel.

MTD635_Body02-1.jpg

MTD635_1.jpg

MTD635_Full01.jpg

2. This has always been one of my favorite MTDs. The first picture has been my desktop background for quite some time. I wish I could afford this right now. I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it.

3. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Porter Ranch, CA
    Wow! Hey Paul, it thought this one was a keeper. I wish I have the scratch to take it off your hands. Good luck in the sale.

Roy

4. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Roy, What's up?
    I am Selling only yo get another fabulous MTD 635-24 with different wood combinations, my 535 & 635 both have the same neck & fb woods. I know I don't have to sell you on this one you've played it. Variety is the spice of life.
    Thanks.

5. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Tuesday morning bump!

6. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    That bass is gorgeous Paul... If I had the cash I would grab it immediately!!

Good luck - Mark

7. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Hey Mark,
    What's up I haven't seen any pics from the GTG. Nevertheless thanks for hooking it up, it was a blast (LOUD) I really enjoyed it.
    About the bass, I have seen your bass appitite if you really wanted it you would make it happen, Roy too!
    Maybe Tom B. needs another MTD LOL

Thanks for the bump guys.

8. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
  9. wolfie

wolfie

Jun 20, 2007
    Hi . I'm a new member. Havent had the time to introduce myself to the community yet. Are you willing to ship to the UK (extra costs covered obviously). Thanks Wolfie

10. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    My first inclination was to ignore this post. However if you are going to participate on this site, I will say this as politely as I can with hope that it does not offend you.
    First of all TalkBass is a very tight knit family of people who share their musical experiences, knowlegde and resources, at times even their personal challenges, here we have a tendency to support and undergird each other and sometimes we even flame one another, but when the day is done it's about support. We Do Not take well to strangers coming here, especially to the classifieds who dont fill out their profiles, live in another country, make one post inquiring about a bass that is worth thousands of dollars. That is absolutely insulting, so you can click you way out of here, and don't make a new profile with a different name WE are on to all the scammers.
    Have a nice day:mad:

Edit: BTW SOLD pending payment. But not to him!

11. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Porter Ranch, CA
    +1. I can't believe these scammers. By the way, who is the lucky TB'r?

12. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Roy,
    The reciepient of MTD 635-24 is Mario Lewis who happens to be selling one very mint Ken Smith BSR 6 Elite G here on the classifieds.
    Congrats are in order...

13. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    So Paul, are you buying Adrian's MTD now?

14. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Tony,
    Not so loud:hyper:

15. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Oh, sorry....

Paul, are you buying Adrian's 635?

:D

16. ptidwell

ptidwell Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    SOLD

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.