1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: MTD Kingston Z5 Amber Burl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by soulplane83, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Hey there

Up for grabs is a lightly used MTD Kingston Z5 in gorgeous amber burl. I'm the second owner and have only had it for a month or so. I found a great deal on a Zon Sonus Special last week though, so I unfortunately have to sell other gear to pay for it. (Feel free to check out the Marcus Miller 4 with Delanos I have listed ;)) Anyhow, this is a great bass. It's in great shape, sans the little dent next to the jack. Apparently the original jack had a short and was always coming loose so the guy had this one installed. It's super sturdy and has no issues other than the small cosmetic one you can see. It comes with a nice matching Levy's strap and SKB hard shell case. Price is $825 shipped OBO in the CONUS. Thanks for looking.

The only trade I'd be interested in is for an Epifani PS410 cab.

000_0346.jpg

000_0348.jpg

000_0349.jpg

000_0353.jpg

000_0356.jpg

000_0357.jpg

000_0345.jpg

2. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    bump + price drop

3. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    pm'd for a local deal.

4. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    on hold.

5. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    SOLD.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.