1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: MTD KZ5 - Upgraded!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MAISKESO, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's a real sweet player... MTD KZ5 with upgraded Bart electronics, Wilkinson bridge and tuners and custom made ramp and truss rod cover (attached w/ double sided tape - original cover included).

Controls: Volume, Blend, Treble, Mid, Bass, Toggles for Mid Select and Boost.

Currently strung w/ brand new MTD strings and includes Roadrunner gig bag.

$1100.00 Shipped in ConUS - FIRM. Can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and International for an additional cost.

Pics: http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn401/Bassyc/For Sale/MTD KZ5/

PRICE DROPPED $1000

2. tuesday bump...

3. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Thats almost exactly like the one I had, so I can vouch that it sounds sweet.

4. Thanks, its almost a 535 with a 2k difference. Although B string on the 535 is a bit tighter.;)

5. wednesday bump!!!!

6. another day...another BUMP

7. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    This is a sweet one folks... Every bit worth the asking price.

8. Thanks Yohann!!!

9. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    Cause I snagged the almost twin KZ5 but w/maple board,Aggie pre from Zombbg4. That matching ramp/truss cover look cool. Just gigged mine thru a F1 w/Eden 410xlt, man it so killed with many tone options just by slight knob tweaks, I had a blast.

Great basses. HMM, wondering what that rosewood board does for the tone-type-bump.

10. Its has warmer sound than the maple board .Warm means it's really great for finger style I'm amazed with these KZs that you can actually feel the 535 sound(almost, just a little more tweak on lows) Oh well, its design by Tobias the barts has a big role on it and the playability of the bass is the Tobias design.

11. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
    Bump for a sweet looking (and probably sounding!) bass.

12. thanks. Indeed its a sweet sounding bass i juSt plugged in again a while ago it sounds great!! Just have too many basses....

13. PRICE DROPPED $1000 SHIPPED. BEFORE EBAY.

14. Bumparoo :hyper:

15. another bump !!!!

16. Saturday Bump

17. Monday bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.