1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS - MTD KZ6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Baird6869, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon. Supporting Member

This is an amazing bass but I can barely move in my studio (14 basses is too many!) so I am doing some "spring cleaning".;)

This bass is in great shape with a tiny bit bit of wear on the upper part of the body. Also, the rear control panel was fit in so tight that a very small amount of finish came off when it was removed. Lastly, there is a small ding (pictured) on the back that is about the size of a pin head. Again, great shape but I am completely anal about gear when it comes to full disclosure.

I had Barts ($120 used for the PU) professionally installed (cost almost $200) but will include original PU and original wiring with bass (the Barts sound WAY better than the stock PU IMO). The Barts are appprox 1/16th of an inch longer than the MTD PU, so it was professionally routed (not noticable).

Excellent high end Body Glove gig bag included. The bag is in good shape, but not mint.

Asking $1100USD shipped/insured to anywhere in Canada or the US.

NO TRADES as I am thinning the herd and don't have the physical space or need for more basses!:)

Paypal greatly preferred....

DSC04396.
    DSC04397.
    DSC04398.
    DSC04399.
    DSC04400.
    DSC04401.
    DSC04402.
    DSC04403.
    DSC04404.

2. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    pm

3. Baird6869

Replied.

Gubna has first dibs.

4. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    And you are paid!

5. Baird6869

And the bass shall be on it's merry way to sunny Cali ASAP.

Thanks Gubna!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.