1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Multiple multi-effect pedals: Boss, Eden, Zoom

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Miles Cooper, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miles Cooper

Miles Cooper

Feb 17, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    For sale only and shipping to the CONUS only. All prices include shipping and are paypal payment only.
    Here are the four items that have to go.

1. Eden WTDI Pedal $115. * SOLD *

2. Zoom B2 multi-effects pedal. $65 * SOLD *

3. Boss ME-50B multi-effects pedal(s). In great condition with power supply (no box or manual). $150

4. Boss BCB-30 Pedalboard. Like new with all cables and bonus Boss powersupply; a $15 bonus (usually only comes with 2 - 1/4" patch cables and daisy chain power cables). $25

Sale ends Saturday, August 4 as I will be unable to ship for several weeks after that. Not trying to rush anyone into buying! Thanks for taking a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. JGintheHam

JGintheHam

Jul 8, 2009
    Cumming, GA
    Mike Lull endorsing artist
    PMed on the WTDI

3. Miles Cooper

Miles Cooper

Feb 17, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Everything still available. Same day ship if $$ received before 3pm cst.

4. ulynch

ulynch

Nov 8, 2010
    Nor Cal
    Curious what your asking price for the WTDI was ... it's handy to leave your prices in the ad even after stuff sells to give other folks an idea of going prices

Thanks!

5. Miles Cooper

Miles Cooper

Feb 17, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Thanks ulynch for the suggestion; I agree. Eden WTDI is SOLD, but put price back in.

6. Miles Cooper

Miles Cooper

Feb 17, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Zoom B2 is SOLD. Boss ME-50B and BCB-30 remain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.