1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Music Man Sterling - super light!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I need the cash but I might be interested in these possible trades only (+/- cash):
    -G&L L-2000 with Jazz-width neck, rosewood or ebony board, must be 8.5 lbs or less
    -Mike Lull P4 with Jazz pickup in the bridge position, must be 8.5 lbs or less
    -Music Man Stingray HH with rosewood board, must be 9 lbs or less

I've become fully addicted to HH Sterlings so one of my nicest single H Sterlings is for sale. It was built in 1998 and has a gloss black finish over light swamp ash. This era had the neck plate recessed into the body. The neck is birdseye maple with a rosewood fingerboard, frets have very light wear. There are two dings in the back of the body and a few really minor scrapes on the body finish, other than that it's in great condition. The black pearl pickguard pickup route is a bit oversized for some reason. This bass is very light, only weighs 8.5 lbs! Comes in a recent black MM molded hardcase.

Price is $840 shipped SOLD

[​IMG]

2. I'll take it. PM sent.

3. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Aaand WHOOSH - she's gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.