1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Musicman Sterling 5 HH USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mlp1, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlp1

mlp1

Jul 18, 2004
    St. Petersburg Florida
    Salesman: Mad Music
    FS: Musicman Sterling 5 HH USA...excellent condition..includes original hardshell case...$1350.00 shipped continental USA..contact Marc @ (727)557-5175

Attached Files:

2. Skygoneblue

Skygoneblue

Nov 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    :eek: Beautiful! :eek:

3. Kristopher

Kristopher

Mar 13, 2005
    Tempe, AZ
    Any interest for a trade for a sunburst G&L L2500 with a HSC?

4. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Mind if I ask a few questions?

1) How old is it?
    2) Sale only, or are you open to any trades?
    3) Weight?

Thanks!

5. mlp1

mlp1

Jul 18, 2004
    St. Petersburg Florida
    I'm not sure of the year..as I understand they started making these in 2008......I'm really looking to sell..but let me know what you got....I'm sorry I do not have a scale it isn't very heavy though.

6. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    That's true, the 5 string Sterlings are a very recent model.

I'm just no good on fretless, so I'm trying to find a taker for mine - a 1996 50th Anniversary Fender USA Jazz Deluxe V fretless. Black body, creamy aged white pearl pickguard, RW fingerboard. I'd of course add cash to make it a fair deal.

EDIT - Just to clarify, this is a 1996 model that commemorates the 50th anniversary of *Fender*, not the recent model that commemorates the 50th anniversary of the *Jazz*.

7. mlp1

mlp1

Jul 18, 2004
    St. Petersburg Florida
    too bad its not fretted...I would maybe be interested

8. dave64o

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Gimme 15 minutes, a box of toothpicks, and some wood glue! :D

Oh well. I knew it was a long shot, but I had to ask anyway. Wish I had the cash to make this an easy deal!

9. mlp1

mlp1

Jul 18, 2004
    St. Petersburg Florida
    Bass is being traded..thanks!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.