Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Musicman Sterling AND SUB 5!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mbagshaw, Feb 13, 2006.

1. mbagshaw

mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006
    Two beautiful instruments for sale. First, a 2003 MM Sterling IV with a black body and matching pickguard. Neck is natural maple and plays like a dream. Action is fairly low, but no fret buzz. A couple dings, but nothing serious. Original MM hardshell case included. Asking $1100 CAD obo.

Next, I have a MM SUB 5 for sale. Textured graphite finish with custom tribal graphics, a clear oval pickguard, and matching graphite headstock. I actually won this bass last fall and haven't had any use for it since I already had my Sterling. Needless to say, it hasn't seen much action. Asking $750 CAD obo.

I have digital photos of the basses, so feel free to email me at mikebagshaw@hotmail.com and I will hook you up.

I am based out of the Toronto area, so if local pickup is possible, that would be great. If not, buyer must pay for shipping.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    black/black/maple sterling, nice bass (see avatar). Hope someone picks it up from ya.

3. mbagshaw

mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006
    If it's not too much trouble, could you let me know how to decipher MM serial numbers, or post a link to somewhere that lists them? It would certainly make the buy/sell process a little smoother.

4. mbagshaw

mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006
    I am interested in 5 strings at this point. I've been hooked on a Stingray V or Warwick Thumb, but I'm open to what's out there.

5. mbagshaw

mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006
    Just making a change to my original offer. I will include shipping in the price, so thats 1100 CAD obo for the Sterling and 750 CAD obo for the SUB 5. Keep in mind the prices are negotiable, and I am very willing to trade for the right 5 string.

6. mbagshaw

mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006
    Bump. Sterling may be gone by the end of the week, so let's see some offers! Price for the SUB 5 has been dropped to 700 CAD, so that's like 12 USD or something.

7. mbagshaw

mbagshaw

Feb 13, 2006
    Sterling is gone. Sub 5 needs a home.