1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Musicman Sterling Lined Fretless, Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by projectapollo, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. projectapollo

projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    I picked up this beauty on TB a few weeks ago and am totaly impressed. This Sterling 4H Lined Fretless is in outstanding condition. Really, quite new looking. Just a wee bit of minor fretboard etching under the E and A strings -- you really have to look for it. Gorgeous honeyburst finish with handsome birds-eye figuring on the neck. Recessed EBMM name plate on the rear -- which I understand is unusual. Case looks brand new, as well.

I am selling because I came across a good deal on a rare limited EBMM 25th BFR and pulled the trigger. Need to clear out some inventory to make room -- on the wall and in the checkbook -- and the fretless is first on the block.

Asking $799 shipped in the USA. International shipping via US Postal International Priority Mail is OK. Add $130.

Sterling3.

Sterling7.

Sterling6.

Sterling5.

Sterling4.

Sterling2.

2. projectapollo

projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    PM replied.

3. projectapollo