Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Musicman Stingray 5 Teal/maple - sweet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xparis001, Jun 16, 2003.

1. xparis001

xparis001 Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2003
    Worcester, ma
    Product Manager, Akai Professional
    I have to cell my stingray 5. I just cant do a 5 string bass. anyway, its in great shape. theres a small nick on the back thats about the size of the tip of a ballpoint pen, but other than that the bass looks pretty sweet! heres a pic.

http://members.cox.net/xparis001/mm5.jpg

Im hoping for arounf $875, or trade for an interesting 4 string. I'll consider the right fretless, or fretted. I think i might prefer cash. the money will go towards the next moses project. I should post pics of my first one...

comes with case. buyer pays shipping.

2. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
  3. xparis001

Jun 10, 2003
    Worcester, ma
  4. arose11

arose11

Sep 30, 2002
    Kalamazoo, MI
    i think i saw that same exact pic on ebay a little while ago.

5. xparis001

Jun 10, 2003
    Worcester, ma
    you did, but the buyer was from germany and I specificaly stated in the auction that the bidding was open to US and canada only. I thought Id try here before relisting it.

6. arose11

arose11

Sep 30, 2002
    Kalamazoo, MI
    yeah dude i think i'll buy it once i get the money... im getting there slowly but surely. so i'll give you a PM once i get the money.

7. i got a brand new stingray 4 with OHSC vintage sunburst with rosewood fingerboard and an abalone pickguard its beautiful email me at John440011@aol.com for a pic if ur interested