1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS-Musima Hybrid

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by jazzhawg, Oct 3, 2013.

1. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    3/4 Musima/Eberle Hybrid. Roughly ten years old and well taken care of. Built like a tank. Plays like butter. She's a jazzer but bows smooth too. Helicore Hybrid strings on it now but it really sings with some straight jazz strings. Comes with padded gig bag, stand, intermediate beginner bow and has Realist pickup that's true and transparent. $2500. PM for pics. Thanks.

2. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    Probably going to list it on craigslist soon. If you're thinking about it send me a message.

3. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    Forgot to mention it comes with a quiver too. I can tell everyone was waiting on pins and needles for that.

4. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    My local luthier checked out the bass and said it is good to go but I should lower the price. Therefore, the price is now $2000. Thanks for looking.

5. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    It looks like nobody I know and nobody on TB is interested in this bass at this price. I'm dropping the price to $1800 until Wednesday. If no interest at that price then I'm turning to craigslist. Fair warning and thanks for looking.

6. jon5252

jon5252 Gold Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Boise Idaho
    Good morning. I am in Boise Idaho- could you send me some pictures? Thanks!

7. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    I'm taking proper pics tonight so I'll either post here or send to you. Thanks.

8. jazzhawg

jazzhawg

Sep 11, 2013
    Arkansas
    Still for bumpin' sale.

9. EBR

EBR Commercial User

Jul 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Ashdown, Moollon, and Fishman artist
    Photos please :)