FS: MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz - Brand New, Never opened

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kirkm24, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    I bought this on eBay last week and got it today. Since I ordered, situations have forced me to unload some gear. The seller has a return policy but charges a re-stocking fee plus all the shipping charges so I thought I'd offer this up to my TB brothers. This pedal goes for $100 brand new. I have not even opened the box that it arrived in (I'll do so before I ship to verify it is the right item.. :smug:). I will sell this for $90 shipped. It is a brand new pedal, this is a steal of a deal IMO.

2. PM'd

3. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    PM replied to. Still for sale. I just opened the box and saw that the pedal came with a free set of Dunlop bass strings (woo hoo!) they are 45-105 medium gauge nickel plated steel strings new in package and I'll include them with this pedal. The pedal model number is M-182. You can check it out at www.jimdunlop.com and listen to sound clips as well.

4. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    PM'ed!

5. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Sold.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.