1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by afroman, Sep 21, 2008.

1. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    OK, I got this fuzz pedal a couple of weeks ago and it's still in pristine condition. Works perfectcly and comes with original box and all manual and included printed material.

I've been going through some overdrive/dirt pedals and I just can't keep all of the. I own a Sansamp PDDI and recently got a Fulltone Bassdrive, I just can't justify keeping all three.

It's a great fuzz pedal. Has excelent bass retention, specially if you tweek the internal trimpot to tastes. I lowered the boost amount a little bit and IMO it works way better now. Small size, looks amazing and most important, it provides great fuzzy sounds. The TONE knob is where it's all at, left for bassier sounds and right for more treble.

Overall a great fuzz pedal and it's a complete bargain when bought new, purchase this one for an even greater deal.

$75 shipped anywhere in the US through USPS Priority.

Thanks for looking.

2. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    PAYMENT PENDING

3. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    El GRANDE IS SOLD!