FS- MXR M-133 Micro Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by PinkFloydDan, Feb 22, 2006.

1. MicroAmp boost

I bought this new from the above store. I haven't even opened the shipping box and the retailer will not accept a return. Makes me mad. So, I would love to sell this to anyone who wants one. $70 shipped. I paid $80 shipped.
  2. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    just some advice, perhaps you shouldn't link to a page that is selling what you have for a cheaper price than what you are asking. your link is selling this pedal for 69.99 (granted shipping will likely make it a bit higher...it's that old $.99 looks cheaper than a dollar thing)
  3. I do that because this is the pedal from that store, unopened. TOtal, it cost me $80 to ship it here. I am selling it for 10 less shipped. You act like I am trying to rip someone off.
  4. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    sorry bro...was just offering a bit of advice to try and help you sell it quicker. you are by no means ripping anyone off, you are just linking to a site that is selling it for roughly the same price...it removes the feeling of getting a deal for the buyer...that's all. good luck!
  5. BUMP.
    selling unused, unopened pedal.

$70 shipped. Paid $80 after shipping and tax
  6. Bump for a cool underappreciated pedal.
  7. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I'll say! I got one in trade from JMB...I'll never get rid of it. I can use it all by itself as a pre...use the tone controls from my bass only. Talk about simplicity. I keep mulling it over to get a better on board pre...to do just that.