1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS- MXR M-133 Micro Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by PinkFloydDan, Feb 22, 2006.

1. PinkFloydDan

PinkFloydDan

Jul 4, 2005
    Buffalo
    MicroAmp boost

I bought this new from the above store. I haven't even opened the shipping box and the retailer will not accept a return. Makes me mad. So, I would love to sell this to anyone who wants one. $70 shipped. I paid $80 shipped.

2. PinkFloydDan

PinkFloydDan

Jul 4, 2005
    Buffalo
    bump

3. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    just some advice, perhaps you shouldn't link to a page that is selling what you have for a cheaper price than what you are asking. your link is selling this pedal for 69.99 (granted shipping will likely make it a bit higher...it's that old $.99 looks cheaper than a dollar thing)

4. PinkFloydDan

PinkFloydDan

Jul 4, 2005
    Buffalo
    I do that because this is the pedal from that store, unopened. TOtal, it cost me $80 to ship it here. I am selling it for 10 less shipped. You act like I am trying to rip someone off.

5. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    sorry bro...was just offering a bit of advice to try and help you sell it quicker. you are by no means ripping anyone off, you are just linking to a site that is selling it for roughly the same price...it removes the feeling of getting a deal for the buyer...that's all. good luck!
    :bassist:

6. PinkFloydDan

PinkFloydDan

Jul 4, 2005
    Buffalo
    BUMP.
    selling unused, unopened pedal.

$70 shipped. Paid $80 after shipping and tax

7. Bump for a cool underappreciated pedal.

8. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I'll say! I got one in trade from JMB...I'll never get rid of it. I can use it all by itself as a pre...use the tone controls from my bass only. Talk about simplicity. I keep mulling it over to get a better on board pre...to do just that.