1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Musicphan, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe - "The M288 Bass Octave Deluxe is a dual-voice octave pedal from MXR Bass Innovations that offers organic analog tone, true bypass, and a wide variety of tone-shaping options. Powered by a single 9-volt battery, MXR's 18-volt Constant Headroom Technology (CHT) provides studio-performance headroom and superior tracking."

$100 Shipped CONUS

* Perfect working condition
    * Pedal Only - no box or manual
    * Sorry, not considering trades

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What's going on w/the hole next to the input?

3. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    That's the AC power input... I have no idea what that red is in the image... I'm looking at it now and no red. Its some type of reflection. I will see if I can take a better pic..

4. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Alt pic...

[​IMG]

5. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Bump

6. Vee Dubb

Vee Dubb

Aug 30, 2009
    Looks like that power connector is broken. Do you see that? Can you tell us what the deal is with that?

7. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    I see what your talking about but there is nothing wrong with the pedal. Weird reflection in the photo, that's it. Perfect working condition. I double inspected after the first person posted.

8. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    It looks like its pushed in but a quick check on musiciansfriend and other sites reveals that that's normal.

9. Vee Dubb

Vee Dubb

Aug 30, 2009
    PM sent.

10. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.