1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: mxr m80/line 6 tonepor ux2/ Feeler:Pigtronix ep1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by beyondhairy, Mar 17, 2009.

1. so, i have more bills then i have uses for these gadgets, so hey are on the market...

hey are all in almost new condition. i'll post pics when i get home later on tonight, but i need to sell these fast, so here we go...

the mxr m80 is up for grabs for $110shipped OBO

he Toneport ux2 comes in the original box with usb and cds, i am also including a plug in called "metal shop" which gives you a ton more amp models and fun stuff like that(a $50 value)..... this is on the market for $150shipped OBO

and the ep1, im still not sure of, i dont have too many uses for it now bu i really havent played with it much, so, im going to see what happens... but i have the box and power supply for this one too. and is on the table for $150 obo

2. bump..... need to get these moving.....offers?

3. bumpola to the second power

4. m80 is gone....

bump for the other two...

5. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
  6. hahahaha, great thread you got there...

are those the only two pedals you have left? the gambling behringer and the promiscuous fuzz?

not too into behringer and i already have a great fuzz.... have anything else on the market? and how much would you be willing to spend on the ep1?

7. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Yeah those two troublemakers are all that's left. The Behringer pedal is actually surprisingly good.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any gear you're looking for and I'll look around my stash. I have plenty of other pedals, strings, etc left that I wanted to keep, but wouldn't mind trading some in for now. :cool:

8. m80 sold, pigtronix sold..

anybody want to claim the toneport?

9. c'mon guys, i really need to sell this, make me an offer please

10. everything is sold....