1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: New Duncan Stacks 5 String J Pickups $25 EA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by nonfatmatt, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Bought these on ebay and was going to throw them in my jazz but I'm just not into Jazz tone any more. They go for $60 a piece new. I'll let them go for $25 each plus whatever post is. First class mail should be 2 or 3 dollars.

application
    Moderate output passive Stack is perfect for country, pop, blues, and classic rock.

description
    This blade-type pickup offers reduced output and a flat response. The bridge pickup has a defined, percussive character. The neck pickup has a warm tone. Used together, you get a solid tone with a slight dip in the mid-range; perfect for slap-style playing. The Stack design eliminates annoying hum. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable and logo cover.

complete setup
    Calibrated neck and bridge set. Best when used together with STC-2 or -3 Tone Circuits for optimal tonal control.

basses
    Can be used with either 4- or 5-string basses. Note that this pickup is not a direct retrofit for Fender Jazz V, but fits many popular 5-string basses. Will accommodate string spacings up to 2.9" (73.6mm) for either pickup.

2. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    I'll take them. E-mail me at tjclem@cfl.rr.com

Get me your paypal info and I will take care of it tomorrow morning........t

3. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    Anybody out there?